- Must be commercially available eMTBs.
- Pedal assistance cannot exceed of 25 km / h.
- Motor power must not exceed 250 watts.
- Battery size must not exceed 700 WH.
These regulations are intended to ensure fair competition and therefore each participant is only allowed to bring one spare battery. The battery can be changed at one of the feeding stations or the rider can take the battery with him.
We are offering two different e-bike categories:
- e-bike category competition
- e-bike category pleasure
The participants in the e-bike competition and pleasure category complete the same course as all other categories.
|Amateur Women 1||19 – 44|
|Amateur Women 2||from 45|
|Amateur Men 1||19 – 44|
|Amateur Men 2||from|