Gerhard Schönbacher is the founder and organizer of the MTB stage races Alpentour Trophy (Schladming, Austria) and Crocodile Trophy (Cairns, Australia).
Before that he was an international professional cyclist. The picture shows Gerhard Schönbacher at world championship Valkenburg (NED) 1972.
Participation Crocodile Trophy 2021
Participation Alpentour Trophy 2021
What color is the organizer’s jersey?
Conditions of participation:
– Anyone over the age of 18 is eligible to participate.
– By participating in this competition, you agree to the storage of your first name, surname and e-mail address. All data will be treated with the utmost care in compliance with the DSGVO and will not be passed on to third parties. By providing the data for participation in the competition, you agree to the collection, storage, processing and forwarding of the personal data provided in the course of participation to Alpentour Trophy for the purpose of the competition. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. By revoking your consent, you automatically withdraw your participation in the competition.
– The winners will be notified by e-mail.
– Participation in the competition is voluntary. Any costs incurred by the participants through participation are not refundable.
– No cash redemption or exchange of the prize is possible.
– The Promoters accept no liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person preparing to enter, participating in the Competition or accepting a prize.
– The Alpentour Trophy reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice.
– The right to take legal action is excluded.
– Alpentour Trophy reserves the right to change, amend or discontinue the competition and the conditions of participation without notice and without giving reasons.
– The competition is subject exclusively to Austrian law.
New Regulation Guidelines!
With all of the happenings in the world over the past year, we have changed our registration guidelines for 2021 to provide you with some confidence and sureties when registering.
While we are extremely hopeful that the 2021 event will go ahead and know that due to ever emerging scientific knowledge about Covid and its vaccination programs that are currently being implemented, circumstances can and will change quickly. That is why we want to provide you with detailed information should the following occur:
What if you can’t make it to the event?
What happens if the event is postponed?
Do I need insurance?
We answer all these questions and more in our terms and conditions.